“I was concerned about my staff, so I had Andrew in doing office massage on a weekly basis, treating my hairdressing team to prevent any future injuries with them. It’s been a great success, my guys love it and they can’t wait to see Andrew every week. But the best thing is that they really feel appreciated. We all benefit a lot from it!” Blythe, Toni & Guy Salon owner
How Does It Work?
• The office massage service is performed ‘on-site’ at your business location.
• Individual sessions can be conducted in: 10, 15, 20 or 30 minute intervals.
• The office massage takes place directly through clothing.
• It can be performed next to the employee’s workstation, or in a quiet room at your discretion.
• The Massage is tailored exactly to the person’s requirements, maximising the benefit.
- Company pays 100% of cost.
- Company and employee each pay a percentage of cost.
- Employee pays 100% of cost (I’m a provider for ALL health funds).
- Minimum booking is 2 hours.
- The duration of massage for each employee is at your discretion.
What are the benefits?
Recruit & Retain Employees
Office massage therapy programs help increase job satisfaction and help employees to feel appreciated. According to Fortune Magazine, some of the very best companies to work for have already found that massage therapy is an excellent way to attract, reward and retain valuable staff.
Decrease Stress / Increase Productivity
Stress-related employee turnover, absenteeism and waning morale all affect the bottom line and cost Australian companies millions of dollars every year. De-stressed workers are more likely to co-operate better with each other, lowering stress and improving the work environment for everyone.
Your most valuable asset is your staff, your ‘human resource’. They are vulnerable to stress and work in environments that are often not conducive to optimum performance. This can easily be remedied some hands-on maintenance – a massage at the office!
On-site chair massage can be used to help your team through a demanding time, or reward them for their extra effort. Combat the stress of restructuring, intensive projects, and other hectic times of the year. Also perfect for helping everyone work more effectively towards a deadline or during product launches.